Library Cooperative Director
The White Pine Library Cooperative is seeking a uniquely qualified leader to create vision, provide direction, and promote library services for the community while promoting the library as an employer-of-choice.
Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) tutorial videos & slides.
Simply follow this link to learn how to:
• Create a CSLP Account
• Access the Online Manual & Make New Friends in Reference
• Quickly Download the Art Work
• CSLP can help you get a Spanish Language Early Literacy Program Up & Running this summer
The current round of statewide discounts for books and av materials for library cooperative member libraries expires September 30, 2018. TLN prepared an rfp to send to highly qualified vendors, inviting same to submit bids covering the period October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2021.
A copy of the summary of the discounts for different material types submitted by the eight successful vendors and other discount options can be found at https://wplc.org/discounts
- TLN initiated the statewide discounts program in 2000.
- The discount percentages for the 2018-2021 period are the highest they have ever been.
- Fuel surcharges have been completely eliminated and most vendors have done away with service charges on net titles.
Thanks to TLN all library cooperatives in the state benefit!
Dr. Steve Albrecht is internationally-known for his training programs and consulting work in workplace and school violence prevention and library safety and security. Steve continues to speak, train, consult, and write on tough organizational behavior topics. He brings his HR, training, law enforcement, security, coaching, and writing background to issues like violence and security risk assessments, sexual or racial harassment, diversity, drugs and alcohol at work, team conflicts, and employee stress. His clients include city and county governments; public, law, and college libraries; Joint Powers Authorities (JPAs); K-12 school districts; colleges and universities; and private-sector firms.