Michigan Cooperative Directors Association
Our Insight Public Sector Solution Areas
- Cloud and Datacenter Transformation
- Connected Workforce
- Digital Innovation
- Supply Chain Optimization
Negotiated by REMC Association for Michigan school libraries with pricing available for public libraries.
Libraries are eligible to purchase off any of the REMC bids. REMC SAVE is the group that manages all of the bids.
Most of the REMC bids are ongoing for multiple years, so a library just needs to search the REMC catalog and contact the vendor directly. So depending on what they're looking for, the items may be available now.
All purchases must be made through SPOT
To view the Device Purchasing Catalog
- Go to remcsave.org
- Click on Technology on the home page.
- Click on the Device Purchasing box.
- Use the categories on the left under Device Purchasing to navigate through the catalog.
- Change the number of items per page that you can see by updating the number at the bottom of the list of devices and clicking enter.
To access SPOT to upload a PO, you must have an account and log in. Once you're in SPOT, use the Purchase Order icon at the top to jump down to the Purchase Order section or scroll down to the bottom.
Here is a link to the FAQs which include instructions on setting up an account and forecasting. https://help.remcbids.org/device-purchasing
White Pine Cooperative members are entitled to a 20% discount and free shipping on regular catalog orders from Thorndike Press.
Please use promo code L2790 when ordering.
Thorndike Press l Gale l Cengage Learning
10 Water Street, Suite 310, Waterville, ME 04901
(800) 223-1244 ext. 27508