ABCmouse offers an expert-designed supplementary curriculum for preschool through 2nd grade. Learn more about ABCmouse and sign up for your free library account here. Be sure to watch the two-minute video of parents and librarians talking about their experiences using ABCmouse.
Some reasons why thousands of librarians and patrons around the country love ABCmouse:
- Completely FREE for all public libraries: Used in more than 7,000 U.S. public library locations, including thousands of small libraries and more than 70% of the largest 200 library systems (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami-Dade, Houston, Cincinnati/Hamilton County, etc.)
- Comprehensive early childhood education resource: More than 8,500 individual learning activities encompassing reading and language arts, math, science, health, social studies, art, and music.
- Research validated: A growing body of research shows that ABCmouse helps children make significant gains in early literacy and math skills.
- Award winning: ABCmouse has won numerous awards from national education, parent, and media organizations.
- Easy to set up and use: Librarians can set up their free account in a few easy steps. Once set up, patrons can easily access the site from any library computer or tablet.
- Also available on tablets: Compatible with iPads and Android tablets. Consistently ranked the #1 app in the Kids and Education categories in the Apple® App Store.
- STEM support: More than 2,000 math and science learning activities help build a foundation of understanding for STEM projects.
- Spanish language activities: Hundreds of Spanish language learning activities available.
- Child safe: Librarians can feel confident and secure knowing that children will never encounter advertising or links to other websites.
Learn more about ABCmouse and sign up for your free library account here. We hope your patrons will enjoy learning on ABCmouse in your library.
–Team ABCmouse for Libraries